Soap to dilute "original" No. 02
100% natural laundry soap for a healthy and environmentally friendly routine. Made with the legendary Castile Soap and composed of only 3 natural ingredients: organic olive oil, sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. "The first soap where you put the water"
Our liquid detergent is especially recommended for sensitive skin and delicate fibers.
- Shipping Costs fragrance.
- Without preservatives.
- Without colorants.
Our kit of 36 washes of "original" soap to dilute contains:
- 1 reusable glass bottle with a refill of 12 washes.
- 2 refills of 12 washes each.
If you already have our glass bottle, you have the possibility to buy only the refill. Saving on price, on transport due to weight and favoring sustainability.
Quantity: To make a 1 liter of soap for 12 washes.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIQUID SOAP
- Pour the contents of one sachet into the bottle.
- Tilt the bottle and fill it with very hot water up to 5 centimeters from the rim.
- Shake vigorously being careful not to burn yourself.
- Let cool stirring from time to time and voila.
- Shake well before each use.
- Store it at room temperature. In winter in a heated room. Your detergent may solidify or separate: in this case, shake it again and voila.
- When your bottle is empty, you can refill it with our liquid soap refills.
Our formula is composed of only 3 ingredients in their correct proportion:
- Castile soap.
- Sodium bicarbonate.
- Sodium carbonate.
Castile soap from home healthy home It is made in Spain, in a factory familiar of soaps respecting the traditional cold saponification process.
Our formula is vegan and formulated exclusively with virgin olive oil, water and sodium hydroxide (NaOH) or "soda", without preservatives, without colorants, without perfume and without animal fats.
Important: at temperatures below 10–15 °C, the soap becomes slightly thicker and whitish due to the use of natural products in its formulation. Don't worry, it doesn't lose its effectiveness. Put it in a warmer place and shake it slightly, if necessary.
Product Declaration in Spanish according to EC 648/2004
Organic olive oil soap saponified (>30%) , sodium bicarbonate (5-15%) , sodium carbonate (5-15%), glycerin from saponification , organic virgin olive oil, (<1%), water up to 100%.
This list of ingredients is subject to possible changes or adjustments. For a list that takes into account the latest changes, you should check the label of each product before using it.
At temperatures below 10–15 °C, the soap becomes slightly thicker and whitish due to the use of natural products in its formulation. Don't worry, it doesn't lose its effectiveness. Put it in a warmer place and shake it slightly, if necessary.
Each ingredient we use has a special function. Instead of asking ourselves what we could add to our products, we looked for what we could eliminate to keep only the essentials: the natural active ingredients. We focus on what defines a great product. Our formulas are made to be understood, they are simple, short and well studied.
- Recyclable glass.
- Recyclable kraft paper envelopes.
- Recycled cardboard box.
- Labeled by hand with paper labels.
- Complimentary samples with each shipment.
- Free shipping for purchases over €60.
You can add, if you want, a few drops of essential oil to your soap to delicately perfume your laundry.