Did your clothes come out pink from the washing machine? It has happened to all of us at some point... Luckily, in most cases, if you act quickly, you can "save" it.
Recover the color of faded clothes It can become a real problem if you do not use the right products. There are many recommendations and tricks that the only thing they do, in many cases, is make the situation worse.
As you know, there are products that get clothes back to their original color. Bleach is one of them when the clothes are white, however, it is important that you keep in mind that it is not at all respectful with the environment, in addition to being extremely aggressive with the fabrics. That's why it's essential that the ingredients of the products you use are pure and natural, so that we can take care of our clothes for longer, take care of the health of our family and be respectful of our world.
Now take note. Your clothes will be as before.
thanks to our product Oxygen Booster Nº4 it is possible to recover the color of clothes that are completely faded. It is composed of percarbonate and sodium bicarbonate, 100% natural. Unlike bleach, it is non-corrosive and breaks down stains on clothes to completely remove them.
First of all, it is very important act as soon as possible, if possible with clothes still wet. The more time you let pass, the more difficult it will be to remove the fade. Remember also that you should never iron a stain or a faded area since the heat of the iron fixes the stains, even more, in the fabrics.
To remove color fading from clothing with our Oxygen Booster No. 4, you just have to follow these steps:
- Prepare a solution of Oxygen Booster Nº4 and warm water. Two tablespoons of the product in a container of water will suffice.
- Submerge the faded garment in this solution and let it soak for at least 30 minutes. It is important that the garment has to be completely submerged in the water. If you see that it needs more time, leave it longer, even overnight. It is important that you remove it from time to time.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of cold water and wash the garment in the washing machine as usual.
With these simple steps, you will ensure that your clothes are in perfect condition and the fading disappears completely.
Now, how to wash your clothes and prevent them from fading.
The care of the clothes is very important to ensure that they do not fade. To ensure that it never happens to you, we advise you to follow a series of simple tips that we give you below:
- Sometimes we use tricks to keep clothes from fading and forget the basics: read the clothing labels well and when washing them, separate them by color. It seems obvious, but if you are careless and forget to follow any of these two tips, it is most likely that a garment will end up faded.
- If you have any doubts about whether a garment is going to fade, we advise you to wash it separately, and by hand. In this first wash, you can take advantage of fix the color well. To do this, fill a container with cold water, coarse salt and a cup of white vinegar. Let the clothes soak in this mixture for an hour or two. If at the time of rinsing, the water is dyed in color, it is necessary that you repeat the operation.
There is also a simple trick to know if a garment fades or not. It involves placing a damp cloth on the garment and applying steam with an iron. This way you can check if the color fades or not.
- anti-fade wipes They are another option so that clothes do not fade, since they absorb colors. However, they have the enormous drawback of being highly polluting.
To keep your clothes in good condition, you need to wash it properly. We advise you to read some simple advice that you will find in our blog The Healthy Home.
In summary, it is possible to recover faded clothes thanks to our product Oxygen Booster Nº4. In addition, it is a totally sustainable option, and respectful with the environment. Our goal is to become a ecological alternative with a collection of 100% natural products, without preservatives, without toxic and biodegradable. In recyclable and reusable containers.