Who says spring, says great cleaning! With the longer days and the arrival of good weather, it is time to thoroughly clean our house and get rid of the dirt in the corners that we normally do not reach. It is also an opportunity to order and get rid of objects that we no longer use. But there is so much to do that we don't know where to start. To help you in this tedious task, we have prepared an inventory of things to clean so that you do not forget any corner of your house.
At Home Healthy Home, spring is a season that we particularly love because of:
- Because we take the opportunity to do a great review and get rid of the superfluous. We thus save space in our cabinets, keeping only the essentials.
- Because cleaning, tossing, tidying and sorting have been shown to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Because once we have finished, when everything is clean, when the rooms are clear and tidy, a real sense of satisfaction comes to us.
Before starting and in order not to die trying, we give you some tips that will help you:
PLAN your cleaning: Whether you plan to do it in steps over several days or all in one weekend, make a cleaning plan to stay psyched.
use good CLEANING PRODUCTS. Before you start make sure you have good quality cleaning products. Home Healthy Home products are natural, simple and effective. Our laundry detergents and our universal cleaner Nº410 They will help you thoroughly clean all the rooms in your house, respecting your health, your skin, your home and the environment. Ultra-concentrated, use the right dose. It is useless to exceed the doses, traces of the products could remain.
Forget about toxic products, especially bleach and ammonia, they are very harmful to your health and to our planet.
PLAY MUSIC! And open the windows. Dance and clean to the rhythm of your favorite music, you will see how you will ease your tasks and how good you will feel.
In all rooms:
- Clean the walls
- wash the curtains
- Clean the carpentry of the windows and glass.
- Clean the vents
- Dust electrical switches and outlets
- Clean behind furniture
In the bedrooms:
- Empty the cupboards and clean them
- Sort the clothes, put aside what can be recycled, take out what you no longer wear to resell or give to an association. Separate winter clothing, to wash it and prepare it to store it for the next few months.
- Wash duvets, pillows and bedspreads.
- Clean the mattress. You can sprinkle baking soda on it and leave it on for 3 hours, then scrub with a brush and vacuum the dust to get a clean and fresh mattress.
In the kitchen:
- Clean and organize the cabinets. Throw out expired cans and chipped plates.
- clean the fridge
- Wash appliances (dishwasher, toaster, microwave).
- Disinfect the garbage can.
- Degrease the oven.
In the living room:
- Wash sofa covers and cushions.
- Reorganize and clean the library, throw away old magazines.
- Dust electronic devices and TV.
In the bathroom:
- Clean the washing machine
- Decalcify the walls.
- Wash the shower head and tile joints to remove limescale.
- Throw away old makeup and beauty products, as well as expired medications.
- Wash the shower curtains.
Once everything is finished, you will enjoy a clean and tidy home, as well as enormous satisfaction that will allow you to fully enjoy spring. Happy spring cleaning everyone!