What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses closca.com, which allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the Internet to function; they cannot damage the user's equipment/device and, if they are activated in your browser's configuration, they help us to identify and solve possible malfunctions of www.home-healthy-home.com
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have slightly different:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device's hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to www.home-healthy'home.com. They have a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users get to our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow www.home-healthy-home.con to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier.
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins. Also, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site they advertise on.
- Analytical Cookies: They are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and to guarantee the best functioning and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing www.home-healthy-home.com , You expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may www.home-healthy-home.com is not optimal and some of the utilities available www.home-healthy-home.comnot work properly.
a) own cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into a saving of time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
b) Third party cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").